Friday, May 6, 2011

Flaunt it Fridays

It's been a while, but I'm so happy to post for Flaunt it Fridays!!!  This week the challenge is to use the castle on the Wrap it Up cartridge.  I'm so excited!!!  I just got this cartridge on Wednesday (a two month late anniversary gift from the hubby)!!  So, here's my first creation with this cart!

Since Mother's Day is just around the corner, I wanted to make a card for my Mother-in-law.  Making something for family means (of course) that I have 'little helpers' that are involved.  Both of my little ones helped pick colors and put it together. :)  The castle was cut at 4'.

Make sure you stop over at Flaunt It Fridays to see what the rest of the team has come up with!!!  We'd love to see what you create! :)

7 Wonderful Comment(s):

Rhonda Emery said...

this is so pretty love all the colors. she will love it. I love this cart. so glad you got it

Georgiana said...

Have fun with your new cartridge. I own it, but haven't used it too much. Your castle came out great. I might need to look at it again and try another project.

SO glad your kids love to craft with you!
Georgiana

girlia said...

really cute. Love the colors

AmyJRockstar said...

OMGosh honey! This is just so cute! I absolutely love it! You did a fantastic job on this and I like the new font you're using on your blog. Nice! Sorry to hear you're unable to post quite so often, but honey, you need to do what you need to do! We all will understand! Shoot me an email and tell me what's goin on if you get the chance. I'd love to hear from you.

Hugs and Kisses to my dear friend,

XO ~ Amy Jo (friend, follower, FCCB DT)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

Kel said...

This card is great!! I love the color combo.. I am usually so afraid of the melon/orange community, LOL. But I LOVE it. Adorable sentiment too!

Rhonda Emery said...

just wanted to let you know I have your i-pod mini posted and I will mail it out today. hugs

PinkBlingCrafter said...

I'm sure your mother-in-law loved her card! Love all the great colors! TFS
Hugs