Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A little honesty

Ok, it's time to come clean.  I feel terrible to have to tell everyone, but I'm going to be cutting my posting to twice a week.  It's been coming on for a while, and I know that a few of you have noticed.  I have a few things (actually, a lot of things) going on in my life right now that makes it very hard to create, post, and visit others.  I'm going to try to visit, but it's very difficult.  I'm so sorry!!!!  I wish I had more hours in the day to visit all of my wonderful friends!!!!!  I hope you understand!!! 

9 Wonderful Comment(s):

Besthobbyeva said...

Celeste, we totally understand! Life is busy!! Good luck with all you have to do. We will always be here!! Take good care!

Laurie

Emily said...

Everyone understands! We all have so many things to deal with everyday and you have to take care of yourself first!

Georgiana said...

Be sure to take care of yourself and enjoy the time you have. Be sure to keep in touch and send a message with an update whenever you can!

Georgiana

Georgiana said...

Be sure to take care of yourself and enjoy the time you have. Be sure to keep in touch and send a message with an update whenever you can!

Georgiana

Angela said...

Celeste, I hope all is ok and please take care of yourself and your precious family! Hugs, Angela

Rhonda Emery said...

totally understand but will miss you. hope everything is alright. All your friends will be back when you get back on track, no worries there. hugs to you and take care.

Rhonda Emery said...

hope you had a wonderful easter.hugs

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Hi Celeste!! :) You have to take care of yourself and your family first!! I'll be checking in here on your blog and will look forward to when you have the time to share.

hugs, Cheryl

Ladybug said...

Totally understand. You need to take care of "you". In the meantime, please check out my blog for a blog award for you.

http://ladybuglair.blogspot.com/