Monday, May 16, 2011

Scrapbookaholic By Abby Challenge

I'm so excited for this one!!!! :)  The challenge this week on Scrapbookaholic by Abby is to make a gift box or bag using Hello Kitty.  I loved making this one!! :) 


My little girl has a birthday this week and I wanted to make sure she (we) had some 'Thank You' cards on hand for any gifts. 

The box is from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More; I used my Gypsy to stretch it a little bit.  The kitty is actually from the Hello Kitty Font cart.  Since my little girl is our little princess, I thought this would be a cute one for her.  The string is just something I had on hand.  I added a bit of bling to make it sparkle (because Heaven knows my little girl loves BLING)!!!  All of the papers used were from my scrap pile. :)

Now, make sure you go see what all of the other DT members have created (you will LOVE them)!!!!!  We'd also like to have you play along with us!!!  All of the info is at Scrapbookaholic by Abby; you'll just link your project up there.  The best part is that if you participate you have a chance at a wonderful prize!!!  You'll have to jump over to Scrapbookaholic by Abby for all of the details and to see the prize! :)

Thanks so much to BudgetGadgets for being our sponsor this week.  Abby has all of the info over at her blog, if you get a chance go visit them of FaceBook (click here to visit them).

Remember - Jump on over to Scrapbookaholic by Abby for all of the details and to play along with us!!! :)  Thanks for stopping by!!! :)

10 Wonderful Comment(s):

girlia said...

Awesome job!

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

what a great idea. I really love the kitty and tiara. cute cards also. :D

Georgiana said...

Hello Kitty is always the perfect gift! Cute cards to match.

snodine said...

www.snodine.wordpress.com

I have chosen you to receive the Cricut-Tastic Award, please stop by my blog and pick it up. :0)

Love the Hello Kitty..that's one of my favorites.

Rhonda Emery said...

so cute tell her happy birthday looks like she is going to have some fun with all her cute stuff you made. hugs

Scrappy Zeni said...

What an awesome Hello Kitty Princess!!! I love it! The thank you cards are cute as well. Have fun with your daughter on her birthday! She will love filling out those thank you cards.

Celeste said...

Absolutley adoreable.

Pammejo said...

Love it, you did a fabulous job with Hello Kitty, great Thank You cards.

Rhonda Emery said...

hi friend. I hope everything is ok with you. miss you. I know your taking some time off but you should really hop over to my new blog decoratetocelebrate its all about party decorations and link these adorable cards up for everyone to enjoy. while your there take a look around. hugs

Addicted Scrapper said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! you rock!!