Monday, July 25, 2011

Scrapbookaholic Challenge

Hello my friends!  I know it's been a VERY long time since I have posted anything!!  I'm sure your lives have been as busy as mine; isn't summer always that way?!!!!!!  This week at Scrapbookaholic by Abby the challenge is to create anything summer!!  When I hear summer, I think camping.  With camping comes fishing. :)  Summer also means Birthday's for us.  We have one in May, one in August and mine is July.  So for the challenge I thought I would combine fishing with Birthdays. 











You can see that the little fish is hiding in the waves; when you pull it out you'll see that "Fishing you a Happy Birthday" is stamped on the back of the fish. :)

The waves are from Paper Doll Dress up.  I merged two waves together using my Gypsy and layered them using foam squares.  The fish is from Create a Critter. 

The sponsor for the challenge this week is Sakura of America, they make AMAZING Gel Pens.  I used the white gel pen on the waves as well as the fish.  We'd love to see you create something that represents summer!!!  Make sure you stop over at Scrapbookaholic By Abby to participate in the challenge, you'll also love to see what the other DT member have created (they are all AMAZING)!! :)

As always, thanks for stopping by, and make sure you join us for some fun at Scrapbookaholic by Abby!!!

10 Wonderful Comment(s):

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Wow Celeste it's been so long! Fun card!

Celeste said...

such a cute card. I love it.

Staying Crafty said...

What an adorable idea! I love that it's so interactive :)

Georgiana said...

Thinking of you this summer! Happy Birthday (probably a little late, but wanted to make sure I told you).

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Ashley said...

Adorable fish!! I love it!!!

Ashley

Erika Valdez said...

How cute is that!! I love it what a unique and fun idea for a card!! TFS

Lots of Love,
Erika

Rhonda Emery said...

this is the cutest I just love it.

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Adorable!! I love all those waves and CAC is my all time FAV!! :)

hugs, Cheryl

Sweet Fairy said...

So beautiful. I had worked as a designer for Plastic business cards and your card inspire me for designing again.

Stephen Jhon said...

This card is so cute. Hay fairy how many cards you have designed for the plastic business cards? Will you give me some suggestions for the best designing?