Monday, June 27, 2011

Scrapbookaholic by Abby Challenge

**It looks as though this post did not go up on time, SORRY!!**

I am so excited to be able to participate in another Scrapbookaholic by Abby challenge!  This week the challenge is to use red, white and blue. :)

I went for a more non-traditional approach.  I have a family friend that lost her husband last week.  He was very sick, but it was still hard.  I made this card for her to let her know we are thinking of her.





The heart was cut from Home Decor and More and the paper is just from the scratch paper I had.

Like I said, not traditional red, white and blue; but it means something. :)

Make sure you stop by at Scrapbookaholic by Abby to see what the rest of the DT has made!  You'll love their projects!!!!!!  We'd love to see what you make as well!!!  Please stop by and join us!! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!! :)

3 Wonderful Comment(s):

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I know your card (and all the love and caring behind it) will help your friend in this time of need. You are such a wonderful and caring person, I'm sure she feels it too.

TFS, Cheryl

Rhonda Emery said...

I know she will love the sweet card and the kindness you show. I love your card. hugs

AmyJRockstar said...

Hello sweetness! Looks like it's been a little while since you been here, but I hope you check in soon cause I have a little somethin' sweet for you on my blog. :0)


Be sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!


XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/