Saturday, June 25, 2011

Beach Party Blog Hop!!






I'm so happy that you are here!!  I am so excited to be a part of this super fun blog hop!!  I love the summer time, it means running through the sprinklers with my little ones. :)  Unfortunately, I don't live next to a beach, so the sprinklers are as close as I get.  During this blog hop we're celebrating the summer/beach days.  If you live anywhere near me, we have been freezing for WAAAAAAY too long; we're happy to see summer/warmer weather here! :)

Well, I hope you are here after visiting Celeste L. at Touched by a Butterfly; isn't she amazing?!!!!!!!  I love her style!! :)  If you just happened to stop here first, make sure you start at the beginning with Abby at Scrapbookaholic by Abby.  You'll love to see what everyone else has in store for you (plus you'll want to know what prizes are in store)! :)

For the first day of this hop I created a card. Very simple, but fun.  It seems like lately I've been having one problem/emergency come up after another problem/emergency.  That was my inspiration for the card.

The paper I used is from the DCWV travel pack.  The castle is from the Birthday Cakes cartridge.  I tried using an Action Wobble (first time, and I think it's super cute).  I used a Sakura gelly roll pen on the castle as well as to write the phrase. :)

I hope you like it, or at least I hope it makes you smile!!!  You're next stop is Carley over at The Real iCarley.  You'll love her project!!!!!!!!!  Make sure you tell her I say 'hi'! :)

If you get lost the line-up is below.  Thanks again for stopping by!!!! :)



Abby www.scrapbookaholicbyabby.com
Sandra www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com
Pammejo www.pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com
Michelle www.scrappinwithmybug.com/
Meighen www.scrappin3rdeeschik.blogspot.com
Maria Elena www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/
Liz www.lizspaperloft.com/
Kristin www.pinkldycrafter.blogspot.com
Kim www.rickettscricuts.blogspot.com/
Karla www.kalittlescrapcorner.blogspot.com
Gaby www.gabycreates.com/
Erin www.erinleecreative.com/
Erika www.cricutlove1.blogspot.com
Emily www.createserendipity.blogspot.com/
Christine www.scrapbookingtechnique.blogspot.com
Celeste L www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com
Celeste B www.ccscards.blogspot.com <----- Me 
Carley www.the-real-icarley.blogspot.com <----------- You're next step!!!!
Candace www.papercraftsbycandace.blogspot.com/
Angelica www.handmadebyangelica.com/
Amber  www.stayingcrafty.blogspot.com
Ashley www.myscrappinpalace.blogspot.com
Alina www.neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com

49 Wonderful Comment(s):

Vannessa said...

What a cute castle! I love it!

Richere Croll said...

I love this card.

scraphappyvic said...

Cute card...love the castle!

Lindsey said...

Very cute (and true)

Georgiana said...

I hope you enjoy the summer weather and find some time to relax. Be sure to take pictures of the kids in the sprinklers, so you can create.

If you get a chance, I hope you will stop by for my blogoversary!
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Lisa said...

This is so adorable! I love the background paper and the sentiment is so cute! Love it! TFS :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com
indymermaid(at)gmail.com

Celeste said...

great card I love it
I hope life settles down for you.

Courtney Larson said...

Sandcastles are always fun. Sometimes simple is the best way to go.

Carrie's Corner said...

Cute card! Love the patterned paper you chose.

Carrie
cau0617 at yahoo dot com

Laurie said...

Love it!

lauriecandoit.blogspot.com

joydee1963 said...

I love your sand castle card! very cute!joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

fun card! love the stickles!

Ricki said...

Very cute, I love your paper choices!


http://manicexpressionsdesigns.blogspot.com/

katieo said...

Still smiling. Cute card
katieoscreations@gmail.com

Jenny said...

Love your card! So cute...

Jenny
jennykingham at att dot net

Dawn said...

very cute

pixiebunniedust said...

Loved the castle!!

Gabriela Sandoval said...

Cute card.

Gaby

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

Very cute, love the sentiment!
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

BunnyFreak said...

Great card.
http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

Theresa said...

Hahaha, love it! Your sand castle is so cute, love that cut.
TFS
Theresa
tmdettloff@gmail.com

Amanda said...

cute card!! TFS!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

Barb said...

Cute card--you succeeded in making me smile :)

Margaret said...

Sweet sand castle. TFS!

Kris Dietz said...

What a cute card. I really like the castle. TFS.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

Suzys Crafts said...

what a cute card!

jenni said...

Darling sand castle!
jpshirley@ymail.com

Comptonhouse said...

Like the card and sometimes life is a beach! Thanks for sharing! comptonhouse@bellsouth.net

GabyCreates.com said...

Nice card ... cannot stop cracking up about the sentiment!!!

Jamie said...

Very cute card! I'm a new follower.

Jamie
jlieungh23@gmail.com
http://stellardesignz.blogspot.com/

Cathy said...

Cute card, I love DCWV paper and the action wobble, makes crafting fun.
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Crafty and Green said...

Cute Castle!! Nice!!

Blessings,
Tina

www.craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

Debbie - Olivia's Nana said...

makes me want to make cards!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute!

v said...

I love that you used your own handwritting!:) Love the little flag has some glossy shine:)

~Vanessa W
baboo7192atgmaildotcom

Christine America Real said...

I hope all your problems and emergencies go away and you can enjoy your summer! I love your card! So cute!

america57@comcast.net
chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Hey, next week I am giving away a Mickey & Friends Cricut Cartridge, come on by and follow me for a chance to win!

Anita Braddock said...

so very cute love the Castle. thanks for sharing great job

kricketts said...

This card is too cute! I bet its even cuter when you see it wobble! I love the pattern paper in the background.

Kate said...

Cute Card. Love the dp you used.

Sharon said...

What a cute card. Makes me want to go to the beach!

Michele F. said...

Yes... your card made me smile! :-) Very cute!! TFS!
Michele
fishmememoriesandmore.blogspot.com

Brendanc said...

So cute! Love the sand castle.

Brendanc said...

So cute! Love the sand castle.

Anita Braddock said...

great work had to come back great hop thanks for the new ideas

Angelica Suarez said...

How sweet is that sandcastle? Love it! ;) - Angelica

Abby said...

Very cute card!!! I have that stack and didn't know we had those flowers!!! Thanks for being part of this hop with me!!!

Amanda said...

So cute! prhmangel@gmail.com

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Wouldn't it be nice if life was always a beach??!? :) Great castle... make me wish for the coast!

TFS, hugs, Cheryl

AmyJRockstar said...

Hey Sweetie! You have to let me know next time you're in a hop! I hate missing out on these things. LOL ;p Looks like you're staying quite busy these days my sweet friend! So glad you liked the card, btw. Wasn't much, but I wanted to let you know I was thinking of ya. :0)

Have a great weekend!

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/