Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Brother!

I love Birthdays!  Especially for my family.  One reason is because I love to get my kids involved.  My children love to tell me what they love about each relative, with that we try to make a card around it.  I asked my daughter what she loves about her uncle.  The first thing she said was going to to feed the horses, the second one was riding in his car.  I'm not sure why this is such a memory for her, but if it means that much to her, it will mean a lot to her uncle.  So - here's what we came up with.  Not the fanciest, but not bad for a masculine card. TFL! :)

I used the My World Classmate cart and my Gypsy to make it fit the A2 card.  The letters are from Plantin Schoolbook.

Happy Birthday my dear brother!!!!!!!!!!  We love you!!!!!

4 Wonderful Comment(s):

Rhonda Emery said...

nice card

ScrappingStephanie said...

Love your card. TFS!:)

Stephanie

Tiffany said...

This card came out great! I think it's wonderful that you include your kids in this!

*Star said...

Great card!
We do the same thing at house and everyone loves it. My brothers who don't save anything have saved the cards we've made for them. It makes my kids feel so special when they see the cards later.
Have a great day!