Monday, August 30, 2010

Beware

You may have seen on a previous post that I won the October 31 cartridge!  YEAH ME!!!!  Thanks to Rosy with Sweet Delights Paper & More.  This is a card I made for Rosy just thanking her for 'opening the gates of creativity' with this new cart.  Thanks again Rosy!!!!
This card was made with (of course) with the October 31 cart.  The paper is from Stampin' Up, one of my friends gave me her scraps (YEAH) and I LOVE the paper.  I know it took a few days to post this, but I had to make sure it got to Rosy first.  Thanks again Rosy; and thanks for stoppy by. :)

4 Wonderful Comment(s):

BeeBeebabs said...

Great card!!!

teachU14 said...

Love the card... I'm liking that cartridge more and more.

DORCAS said...

Love this card!Congrats on winning the cart!How awesome is that!
~Dorcas

DORCAS said...

Love this card!Congrats on winning the cart!How awesome is that!
~Dorcas