Sunday, August 29, 2010

Halloween Challenge

Erin Lee Creative is putting on a challenge to create something Halloween-ish.  :)  I have wanted to make something cute for my little girl's Kindergarten class for Halloween (I know - it's a little early).  I found the little baggies at a local store for only $2 and it had 100 in a pack.  It didn't turn out the way I had originally planned - you can see my mistake in the white under the black 'Boo'.  Unfortunately I don't have any Halloween stamps, so I just wrote on it.  I thought that the little spider was cute. :)  I also wanted to keep it simple since I will be making quite a few of them.  Thanks for stopping by!
For this one I cut the spider web using October 31, and the spider is from Paper Doll Dress Up.  I inked the outside of the spider and drew the eyes (since I don't own any Peachy Keen stamps yet either).

6 Wonderful Comment(s):

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is such a cute idea! Love the spider!

ScrappingStephanie said...

This is adorable. I never would have known that you made a mistake, it looks like you did a little distressing in those areas! Love it. TFS.

Stephanie

the purple muse said...

Very cute, Celeste! I'm glad I'm not the only one with "oops" moments. My friend says it's part of the creative process:-) Very luck kgtn class!

BeeBeebabs said...

Great card Celeste you did a very nice job tfs!!!

teachU14 said...

Super cute idea! I'm sure the kids will love it! Ur "mistake" looks intentional :) Great Job!

erin lee creative said...

YES! I love treat bags! These are so cute, thanks for joining my challenge!