Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cold Outside challenge - MPS

Robyn with My Pink Stamper is having a challenge to make a Winter item (card, layout, etc.) with your Cricut.  Well, I was looking through my carts and decided to use 'When it's Cold Outside'.  I purchased 'When it's Cold Outside' cartridge last year, and didn't use it a lot.  I figured I would try using it again.  I'm not a huge fan of this cart (too many little cuts).  I cut the snowflake at 5.5, but it still had small cuts.  It's not too bad, but it's just OK.  Well, I like how the card turned out.  One of my favorite phrases is 'Believe' **thank you Polar Express**.  I just thought it fit perfectly.  Thanks for stopping by.

The paper is from a grab bag I picked up at Big Lots, and the snowflake was from When it's Cold Outside.  The blue paper was just a scrap and to be honest I have no idea were the blue ribbon came from (it was in my scrap ribbon pile).  Thanks again for stopping by!

4 Wonderful Comment(s):

~Heidi said...

What a cute whimsical card. Polar Express is the best. We got to see it on IMax one year. tfs

ScrappingStephanie said...

This card is beautiful. I love that you are always so original with your creations. TFS.

Stephanie

girlia said...

Really, really cute

DORCAS said...

I love this card! Super cute! TFS!
~Dorcas