Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sports Theme Masculine Card

I was able to get a lot of crafting done today.  YEAH!  I've been wanting to make a card for my nephew in Canada for his birthday.  He loves basketball (just like his Dad and uncles).  When the boys get together they love playing ball, and if anyone out there knows anything about 'church ball' or in our case 'family ball' there is a saying, "No Harm (or blood), No Foul".  It just fit perfectly!!!!  Thanks to More Than Favors for doing this challenge, I've been meaning to make my nephew a card for a while.  I hope you like it, and thanks so much for stopping by!! :)
This card was made using the Basketball cartridge *thanks Michelle*, and I'm not sure where the paper is from - sorry!

1 Wonderful Comment(s):

More Than Favors said...

Celeste this card looks great thanks for
Joining the challenge. Hope to see you back for more challenges.

Happy Crafting,
Paula
Morethanfavors.blogspot.com