Saturday, August 28, 2010

Thanks a Ton - Dino Card

Well my dear parents and siblings sent my little boy a birthday present.  I try to make sure that my children know that it is common curtesy to send a thank you card or note any time they receive anything like a gift or just because.  I asked my little boy what type of card he wanted to send his Grandparents, he said he wanted a dinosaur.  With that in mind I came up with this card.
I used Accent Essentials for the frame and Paper Doll Dress Up for the dino.  I used the 'Hide Contour' feature for the dino and welded it to the frame and then cut a seperate dino and ran that through the cuddlebug.  The font was Cuttin' Up and of course I welded the letters together too.  Thanks for looking!!!!

2 Wonderful Comment(s):

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! I forgot Accent Essentials has such a cool frame!

beejay said...

How cute, and how nice that you encourage thank you cards to the grandparents! TFS