Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baby Card - More Than Favors Challenge

Paula over at More Than Favors has a Wacky Wednesday Challenge for readers to create something themed around BABY!!!  YEAH!  I have a few friends that are pregnant and I had needed to make a few cards for them - so two birds with one stone. :)

I think I like the one on the right better (layout wise), it seemed a little cuter to me.  I used Gypsy Wanderings for all of the cuts.  The patterned paper is from a stack I found at Big Lots a long time ago.  Thanks so much for stopping by!!

6 Wonderful Comment(s):

More Than Favors said...

Celeste, these look great! Thanks for join the Wacky Wednesday Challenge over at More Than Favors.

Happy Crafting,
Paula

Morethanfavors.blogspot.com

Rosy C. said...

I like the way you made two cards and changed the word sentiments around. I really can't pick which one I like better. I like both very much. I have yet to use the wandering (gypsy) images. I think you just gave me a purpose to start using it. TFS... GREAT WORK!!!
Sweet Creations my Sweet Blog Friend..

www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

Beebeebabs said...

Hi Celeste very cute cards tfs!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so sweet! Love the paper!

teachU14 said...

Cute cards! It's cool that your friends can easily use your cards in their scrapbooks :)

DORCAS said...

they are both super cute! I love it! I love this paper!