Sunday, September 12, 2010

SHHHH - don't tell the hubby!

So I live in a very small farming town, the nearest big shopping area is about 45 minutes away.  While my little girl was at school on Friday I took my little boy to get groceries (yes, we even have to take a cooler for frozen or cold foods).  While in town I decided to stop by Tuesday Morning.  I've never been there before, so I just wanted to look around.  Well looking around changed to purchasing.  Here are some pics of my haul.  Just remember - Don't tell the hubby! :)
I couldn't believe the deals!  I wish we could have looked around a little more, but the little man was hungry so we kept it short. :)  Thanks for stopping by!!!

7 Wonderful Comment(s):

girlia said...

Looks like a great haul. We recently had a store open here maybe I ought to stop by. TFS

Coachfans said...

You found some good deals it looks like. What was the price on the paper and stickers? I stopped in ours for the first time and looked around yesterday. It was quite messy in the scrapbooking section, so I am not sure if I should try again.

Georgiana

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Awesome haul!! I think we have a Tuesdays around here... I think I should check them out!

*Star said...

I just got that 90 sheet pack the other day and I just love all the flocked papers it has in it. Have fun playing with all your new goodies and have a great day. :)

Best Hobby Eva said...

Woohoo!! Awesome finds!! You did good!! Did you take the scappers oath?? LOL - the husband does not need to know every purchase we make!! LOL

DORCAS said...

OHH!! Nice finds girl!! Awesomness!

Raven B said...

LOL I love TM. They always have great stuff and amazing prices. I promise I wont tell lol
Hugs,
Raven