Monday, September 13, 2010

Stop by and say Happy Birthday

You have to stop by Carson's Cricut Creations!!!  My friend Georgiana has a Birthday coming up and she's sharing with us!  Go visit her blog (click here for the exact link)!  She is so amazingly creative!  Go say hi and Happy Birthday (and have a chance to win a cartridge, the fun thing is that we don't know what cart yet)!!!!!  YEAH!!!!  Happy (almost) Birthday Georgiana!! :)

Disclaimer - This is one of her cards; I did not create it, Georgiana did!!

3 Wonderful Comment(s):

Abby said...

Thank you for taking your time and viewing my blog!!

Just became your follower!!!!

Raven B said...

Oh wow I love the colors and the way you used that ribbon. So cute.
Hugs,
Raven

Celeste said...

Beautiful card... I love the color combinations....