Thursday, September 9, 2010

I won and forgot to share!

I feel terrible!!!!  A few posts ago I posted a two page scrapbook page of 'My Little Pumpkins' for Serenity Scrappers Blog challenge.  Well, I forgot to post that I won!!  They are so awesome!!!  There were three of us that went in on the challenge and they decided to let all of us win!!!  I'm so excited!!!!  Thanks so much Serenity Scrappers!!!!

8 Wonderful Comment(s):

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Aren't they so sweet!! And your lay-out was so cute!

Kel said...

IT's a great layout!! Prizes should have reached you or reaching you soon.. I got a bit backed up on the things-to-do list.. lots of stuff coming in going over the last week..yikes. Thanks for your nice words.. Me and Laurie have so much fun with this, and we just LOVE to make a persons day and hopefull create whenever we can!!

Best Hobby Eva said...

Woohoo. I saw the prize in person and it is a goody!! Thanks for participating. Kel is right we do have so much fun!! I am so glad you joined us!!!

Best Hobby Eva said...

Woohoo. I saw the prize in person and it is a goody!! Thanks for participating. Kel is right we do have so much fun!! I am so glad you joined us!!!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

Oh... congratulations! I can see why you would win!! Wonderful!

DORCAS said...

WOOT! WOOT! Congrats on winning! How awesome!

Gaby ~ Scrapabookaholic said...

Congratulations!
and thanks for entering the Cri-Kits giveaway at my BFF Abby! make sure you visit scrapabookaholic.blogspot.com for a second chance!
Gaby

teachU14 said...

Congratulations! That was such a cute layout.