Saturday, September 4, 2010

My little pumkins

I am terribly behind on my scrapbooking/family history!!!  So when Serenity Scrappers challenged followers to make a 12x12 layout with buttons and bows I had to jump on the bandwagon.  I also saw that Always Crafting was challenging readers to use bling, buttons, and brads by using one, two or all three items on a project - I knew my 12x12 would work for that as well.  These are older pics, but they needed to be in a book!!  I hope you don't mind the blurred faces and journaling - I just try to protect my little ones. :)
The font used for the layout is from the Mickey Font and the pumpkins where cut from Gypsy Wanderings.

7 Wonderful Comment(s):

Coachfans said...

What an amazing layout. The autumn colors are perfect. I hope your children enjoy the way you are saving these memories for them.

Georgiana

4kids4 said...

Very nice layout...I love how you used the buttons, especially in the title. I'm so glad fall is on it's way!! TFS

Kel said...

totally adorable! I can't wait to go pumpkin picking !

ScrappingStephanie said...

This LO is adorable! Love the use of the brads. Fall is my favorite time of year, and you reminded me that it is right around the corner! How exciting. Thanks for joining in on my challenge.

Stephanie

teachU14 said...

Lovely layout. Your fall paper choices are great and the buttons help to make the page pop. TFS!

Chris Wooten said...

love the layout. I need to scrapbook more.

DORCAS said...

Hee! Hee! We are both in the Pumpkin Picking spirit. This is an adorable layout! I LOVE it!!!