Thursday, October 7, 2010

Another Simple Thank You

This is a very, very simple Thank You card.  Like I said, my card box is empty and needs to be filled up again. 
It's hard to see, but the cream colored background paper actually come embossed.  I get it at a local paper store (LOVE IT).  The phrase is from Gypsy Wanderings, the flower paper is from my scratch box. :)  Thanks so much for stopping by!

15 Wonderful Comment(s):

Adrian said...

simple, but pretty!

girlia said...

This card is really pretty. Love the colors, and the flowered paper. You did a great job.

DORCAS said...

Pretty! Pretty! Way to use the scraps!

Gaby ~ Scrapabookaholic said...

I need to follow on your steps and create a few... more like a lot of thank you cards!!!

Carol said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!

Coachfans said...

I sure do like the sentiment with the butterfly and flower. Very pretty!

Georgiana

JustYolie said...

Nice card...love the title! :)

Sheena said...

Pretty!...I love the bright colors

Celeste said...

Oh wow such a cute card...

Raven B said...

Celeste this is sooo beautiful I love the colors that you used.
Hugs,
Raven

Val said...

I love cards with sentiments, easy to do- and people totally appreciate handmade cards!

CelticWoman said...

very classy, love the 3 buttons. Sandi

teachU14 said...

Beautiful card! I had no idea that the "Thankyou" was on the gypsy wanderings. TFS :)

Jen said...

Very cute and great colors. Love it.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Best Hobby Eva said...

Super cute. Way to go using the scraps, I love it!! tfs