Saturday, October 9, 2010

My First Blog Award!

AWWWWWW!  I feel so special!  Gloria over at Girlia's Cards just gave me this super sweet award!


YEAH!!!!  Gloria - thanks so much!!!  You just made my day! :)  Thank you so much!
I am supposed to give the award to five people.  I will be contacting them and will wait to have them accept it before I post their names and links to their sites.  Although in all reality I should just give this one to all that visit!!!  I love all of the comments left and all of the visitors that just stop by to take a look - All of you are the sweet bloggers!!!  It makes me feel special and keeps me creating!  Thanks to all of you!!!! :)

6 Wonderful Comment(s):

Rhonda Emery said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR AWARD. I SENT YOUR NEW MINI ALBUM OFF TODAY. HOPEFULLY IT WILL GET TO YOU. YOU CAN VIEW IT ON MY BLOG. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. YOU CAN GRAB MY BLOG BUTTON IF YOU WISH I HAVE ONE NOW.
CHECK IT OUT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. HUGS

Coachfans said...

Congratulations! You definitely deserve it!

Georgiana

HappyExpressions said...

Congrats on receiving thie award. You definitely deserve it. Yeah! Thank you so much for giveing the award to me also. I love it and will proudly display it on my blog. You have really made my day!

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats you deserve it!!!

teachU14 said...

Congratulations my friend! You have amazing creations and you're so great at leaving comments on everybody's blogs :)

Thank you for nominating me for this award. I'm truly honored. I will proudly display it on my blog :)

Best Hobby Eva said...

Congrats, Celeste!! Well deserved!!