Saturday, October 30, 2010

Aww!

I'm so excited!!!  I'm not sure if you all know Bryan at ScrapGuy's Paper Crafting Adventure.  He really is amazing (I know you guys here me say stuff like this all the time), but he's really amazing!!!  I meant to post earlier, but I found out that I won the 'Thriller' stamp set from CTMH!  I'm so excited!!!!  Make sure you stop by his blog and tell him 'hi'; you'll love his creations! :)

3 Wonderful Comment(s):

Coachfans said...

Congratulations! I wish I had more time to enter challenges and hops, so I could win. I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving and Winter Break for the chance.

Keep me posted,
Georgiana

Besthobbyeva said...

I saw that you won, I was soo happy for you! Congrats!!!!

Lisa J said...

Congratulations! Heading that way in a few to check out his site!