Saturday, October 30, 2010

80's Blog Hop Day 3

Photobucket

Yep, it's Day 3 of Raven's 80's blog hop! **I'm posting every day until I announce the winner on November 5, comment on each post for more chances to win the blog candy!**  This one is another VERY simple card, but I thought it might be fun!  I HATED/LOVED my Rubik's cube.  So much fun to play with, yet so frustrating (and yes, I know there's a trick, but I still get frustrated). :)  Like I said, very simple; fun though!  


Make sure you check out these wonderful ladies (if you haven't already)! You may have to scroll down to see their creations for the blog hop!!!!

Angela

Thanks again for stopping by!!! :)

32 Wonderful Comment(s):

Tanya Isis Ayala said...

I used to cheat an break the thing apart hahaha

Scrappin' Sista said...

This is a cute card. It also reminds me of the old Simon Says electronic game.

Christel
www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

terrie said...

Don't get me wrong but I hated the rubik cube but i really like your card...thanks for sharing...
zullu26@aol.com

Tanya said...

Totally Awesome Card! :)

phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

Melissa said...

Gotta love the Rubik's cube! Super cute card!

Jen said...

Super cute card and yes I liked it, but didn't like the cube...lol
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

My son LOVED his Rubik's Cube! Great card!

Trisha said...

My grandson would love your card. He is really into Rubik Cubes right now. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win.

Trisha
patnbobcuddy@gmail.com

Carol E. said...

I used to cheat on the rubik cube by taking the stickers off and mving them around..then my brother caught on and painted the colors on. Thanks for the fun.
cjtj1999 at hotmail dot com

My Creative Time said...

LOL... I USED TO LOVE MY RUBIKS CUBE!! I REMEMBER HAVING A FEW OF THEM AND I EVEN "HAD TO HAVE" THE KEYCHAIN VERSIONS!!!! GREAT CARD!!
BIG GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA:)

Scrappy Jackie said...

I remember peeling stickers and moving the squares around! Fun times!

penbrandy said...

You are right it would drive me crazy too!!..Love the card!! Brandy

Penbrandy at msn dot com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Was peeling off the stickers the trick? LOL!! Cute card!!

scrappinmomma said...

Love your card,it is awesome. Wow I still have a rubik's cube,still can't figure it out though.

http://ikolinda-scrappinmomma.blogspot.com

iko.linda@yahoo.com

Raven B said...

I LOVE this one. I had an idea to do a cube but it didnt come out as cute as this so I didnt post it lol. My son watched youtube for 4 hours until he mastered the trick. Smart kids I tell ya.
Hugs,
Raven

Juicy Creations said...

cute card.. thanks for sharing..
juicycreations808@gmail.com

Ryansmaama said...

Never did figure out the Rubiks cube, but I do like your card.--Ryansmaama
gkburrow@cmaaccess.com

Barb said...

I don't think my sisters and I ever had a Rubik's Cube, but I remember that our neighbor did. Thanks for another memory and another great card!

Coachfans said...

We still have a Rubics Cube, plus the kids got those new versions for Christmas last year...the round one, the snake like one, and the star shaped. NONE of them compare to the original. : )

Georgiana

JD said...

don't worry... i still can't do the Rubik's Cube! LoL.

*Star said...

Cute card! I could never figure it out either. :)
Tfs and have a great day. :)

Besthobbyeva said...

Like totally rad!! I love it. You have really transformed to the 80's haven't you!

Lesley from WI said...

Never did beat this cube but I love the colors!

Debican said...

This card is very fitting for the blog. Love the way the squars are on black and the colors. Hugs xxx Debi

A Scrap Above said...

ROFL!!! OMG, I also hated/loved mine! and then the little key chain ones!
TFS, I am a new follower
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove@aol.com

Wilfreda said...

Great idea.

I hated this stupid thing. Never even figured it out once.

teachU14 said...

I had a love/hate relationship with my Rubik's cube too. Never could figure it out. The closest I got was down to one color wrong and then I think I chucked it at my older brother :0 I know... not very nice. But your card is taking me back :)

Auntie Em said...

Hehehe!!! I NEVER conquered the 'Cube', even with the direction book!
Did however figure out how to tear it apart and put it together. Some people just peeled off the stickers! :D
Thanks for the blast from the past!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I love his card!! :) I have no idea what the Rubik's cube trick was! :(

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Lindy said...

I loved mine! I took it apart to figure it out. Awesome card.

Lisa J said...

Too funny about the rubiks cube! As it took me forever to figure out then my smart know it all brother shows me he cheated on his by taking it apart! Love the card!

craftaholic said...

I have always loved the rubics cube!!! It was one of my faves!!!
TFS!!! Great Blog Hop!!!
ilovetonkinese2athotmail.com
http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
Rexann