Sunday, October 31, 2010

80's Blog Hop Day 4

Photobucket

Today is Day 4 of  Raven's 80's blog hop and it's totally AWESOME!!  **I'm posting every day until I announce the winner on November 5th, comment on each post for more chances to win the blog candy!**
I have to say the wonderful thing about crafting is that you get to make something your own.  I figured this would happen, but it looks like I'm not the only one that loved (OK, still LOVES) Ghostbusters! I know that Mary at CardzTV had a very similar idea.   Since today is Halloween, I knew this was the card for me to post today!    
The ghost is from Paper Doll Dress Up and the sign is one that I made using my Gypsy (I can't remember what cartridges I used to make it).  I printed off the saying.  The background paper was given to me and I didn't see a company name on it.

Make sure you check out these wonderful ladies (if you haven't already)! You may have to scroll down to see their creations for the blog hop!!!

Angela

Thanks again for stopping by!!! :) Make sure you you look at Day 1 of the 80's Blog Hop for info on the blog hop candy!!!

Have a safe and happy Halloween!!!! :)

28 Wonderful Comment(s):

Scrappy Jackie said...

Perfect 80's card for today... Halloween! Thank you for sharing!

christys_scrappin said...

This is adorable!

Carrie K said...

So cute! I loved it when Mary made one like this and I love yours too!!

Celeste said...

I love this card.... Soooo cute...

JD said...

Cute card! I LOVE that little ghost!!

Rhonda Emery said...

this is so cute love it

Melissa said...

Nice take on her card! I love the "bootiful" day!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Too cute!

Jean said...

Love it!

Barb said...

I hadn't used the ghost from Paper Doll Dress Up. He's pretty cute!

Carol E. said...

Cute card and Happy Halloween!!
cjtj1999 at hotmail dot com
livinlaughinandcraftin.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

Happy Halloween! Great card :)

*Star said...

Cute card! You and Mary both did a great job. Tfs and have a great day. :)

Besthobbyeva said...

Very cute and appropriate for 80's week. Super clever. I love it!!!

scrappinmomma said...

Super cute card.This woud be a perfect card for my husband and my son they are both Ghostbuster fans.

http://ikolinda-scrappinmomma.blogspot.com

Lesley from WI said...

I love that ghost. Super cute and always loved the movie.

Debican said...

Ha, I have to laugh at this cut from pddu. It reminds me of a sticker I had on my bedroom door when I was young. Hugs xxx Debi

A Scrap Above said...

Love the Ghost Busters card for the day!
TFS
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove@aol.com

Scrappin' Sista said...

Lovin' it. Keep it coming. TFS!

Christel
www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

Wilfreda said...

This is too cute!

teachU14 said...

Who ya gonna call... Ghost Busters! Oh no... I'm gonna have that tune in my head all day. LOL. Very cute card :)

Auntie Em said...

That tune still makes me smile when I hear it! What a lot of fun!!!
Thanks for sharing!!! :o)

freetimegone said...

Too cute and I loved ghost busters. I am really enjoying this hop and hope that I am lucky enough to win from one of the sites. Thanks for the chance. I'll be back to see some of your other works of art.

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Oh Great!!! Now that song will be stuck in my head all day!! :)

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Lindy said...

Perfect card.....Love it.

Have a good one!

Juicy Creations said...

love the card.. love ghostbusters.. super cute..
juicycreations808@gmail.com

Lisa J said...

cute idea for this card! I had to have watched this show 100 times when it came out!

craftaholic said...

That is cute!! TFS!! Who ya gonna call...GB...LOL
http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2athotmaildotcom
Rexann