Monday, November 1, 2010

80's Blog Hop Day 5

Photobucket

OK, ready?!  "CARE BEAR STARE!!!!!"  - HAHAHAHAHAHA!  I think I'm having way to much fun with this hop!!!  (THANKS RAVEN!!!!!)

Today is Day 5 of  Raven's 80's blog hop and it's totally AWESOME!!  **I'm posting every day until I announce the winner on November 5th, comment on each post for more chances to win the blog candy!**.

One of my favorite gifts I received from Santa when I was little was a Care Bear (does that give away my age?!)!!  I actually held onto it and now it belongs to my little girl. :)   I love how this one turned out! 
 The bear is from (yeah, go ahead and roll your eyes) Create A Critter.  I trimmed the shadow, she normally has a skirt/dress on.  I actually tried using the flocking stuff on her snout and belly.  I'm not sure what I think, but I'd love to hear your HONEST thoughts!!!

Make sure you check out these wonderful ladies (if you haven't already)! You may have to scroll down to see their creations for the blog hop!!!

Angela

Thanks again for stopping by!!! :) Make sure you you look at Day 1 of the 80's Blog Hop for info on the blog hop candy!!!


**I have to give a special shout out to Diane at Scraps By Ownhomedog for the gold Stickles (LOVE THEM!!!), and another shout out to Jen at The Purple Scrapper for the set of My Pink Stamper stamps these stamps are amazing!!!!!!!!**   

28 Wonderful Comment(s):

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

SO cute! I had one!

Scrappy Jackie said...

I loved carebears! I was one for halloween one year! I have never used my container of flocking! I think it turned out really cute!

Scrappin' Sista said...

Love the Care Bears too. I didn't have any but my mother-in-love has started my daughters on them. They are everywhere. This would make a great get well card for a little one. TFS such a cute card.

Christel
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

Wilfreda said...

This is so cute. I loved Care Bears! I remember my Grandparents tried to suprise me by driving all the way to Columbus to get one. I thought they needed to get something else, but it was a Care Bear for me. To bad the store didn't get their shipment in :(

teachU14 said...

Care Bears Rock! You're really taking back on this one :P Great card!

Carrie K said...

Such a cute care bear!! I like flocking. Especially on animals. Great job!

scrappinmomma said...

I love it.

http://ikolinda-scrappinmomma.blogspot.com

girlia said...

really nice

Melissa said...

I had Cheer Bear and Grumpy Bear! Love your card!

Ashleigh said...

I still love Care bears!

Lesley from WI said...

So cute. Love the little hearts!

Ryansmaama said...

I loved Care Bears. When my daughter was born I did her nursery in CBs. Does that tell you how old I am.--Ryansmaama
gkburrow@cmaaccess.com

Minta's Creations said...

Too cute! Love it.
Minta

mintab@gmail.com

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Auntie Em said...

Carebear countdown!!! They were adorable and are still just as popular with the kids today as they were then...in other words, Classic!!!

Thanks for sharing! :o)

BTW...every colour of Stickles are awesome! Love them all!!!!! :D

Barb said...

I got Friendship Bear from Santa when I was in kindergarten and I still have him!

Coachfans said...

Care Bears are awesome! Your sentiment is perfect.

Georgiana

simply-pam said...

OH my goodness! I LOVED Care Bears growing up. Thanks for the blast from the past. :)

Pam

Tanya said...

Cute! I remember the care bears! How about My little pony! I remember those too :)

phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

MommaMcVic said...

So cute!
Kacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com

GreenScrap said...

Awwww I love Care Bears!! Love your card!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Carol E. said...

I loved care bears and even decorated my oldest girls room in care bears when she was born. Thanks for sharing.
cjtj1999 at hotmail dot com

Besthobbyeva said...

Sooo cute. I just used this little bear on a card I made for my niece and I was thinking carebear! You are coming up with great ideas this week, I am loving them. I do love the flocking and the hearts!!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

You're a girl after my own heart... I loved the Care Bears too... Your beautiful card really brings back the memories! :)

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Lindy said...

I had a care bear...my daughter has two. She absolutely loves them.

Juicy Creations said...

love the create a critter cartridge.. thanks for sharing..
juicycreations808@gmail.com

Celeste said...

Tooooooo cute

Lisa J said...

I loved the Care Bears! You have definitely grasped this whole 80's theme! LOVING it!

A Scrap Above said...

aww. I love this, I SO remember those little bears!
I am already a follower.
TFS and a chance to win
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove at aol dot com