Monday, November 1, 2010

80's Blog Hop Day 6

Photobucket

Today is Day 6 of  Raven's 80's blog hop and it's totally AWESOME!!  **I'm posting every day until I announce the winner on November 5th, comment on each post for more chances to win the blog candy!**

Ok, I'll be honest.  I LOVED Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles growing up.  My brothers and I were big fans.  I actually made this card for one of my brothers (just to put a smile on his face).  I know that there are four turtles; I put two turtles on the inside of the card (which I forgot to take a picture of).  I admit I really don't like how this card turned out; oh well, it happens. :)  It still reminds me of the 80's so I thought it would be fun!!! :)

The turtles are from Animal Kingdom.

Make sure you check out these wonderful ladies (if you haven't already)! You may have to scroll down to see their creations for the blog hop!!!

Angela

Thanks again for stopping by!!! :) Make sure you you look at Day 1 of the 80's Blog Hop for info on the blog hop candy!!!

20 Wonderful Comment(s):

Emily said...

Cute little "ninja" turtles :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

It's cute! Ninja turtles ruled the 80's!

scrappinmomma said...

Your "Ninja turtles" came out great.


http://ikolinda-scrappinmomma.blogspot.com

Debican said...

Super, super cute card. I'm old enough to say the my boys played with the Mutant Ninja Turtles. lol
and yes watch to show too.
tfs hugs xxx Debi

Scrappy Jackie said...

Love Nija Turtles!

Melissa said...

My Nephews loved the Turtles back in the day! Cute card!

Maria said...

Great Ninja Turtles!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

My two sons watch the Ninja Turtles and love them! I guess they really are timeless. My 5 and 8 year old don't care how old the TMNT are. :)

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Coachfans said...

Okay...I remember Leonardo was one, but I will need to think of the others.

Can't wait to see some more!
Georgiana

Carol E. said...

Cute card. I remember those turtles..
cjtj1999 at hotmail dot com

teachU14 said...

LOL... we were BIG time Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fans. I think I remembered the Renaissance artists in college because I thought of the Ninja Turtles. Let's see... there was Raphael, Michaelangelo, Donatello, and Leonardo. Oh... but we can't forget Splinter (their sensei). I know... I'm such a nerd to remember all this :) Love the card!

Wilfreda said...

I think that it turned out cute.

Lindy said...

Love the turtles....too cute.

Juicy Creations said...

aww i love turtles.. thanks for sharing..
juicycreations808@gmail.com

Barb said...

There are 3 girls in my family, so no one was a big Ninja Turtles fan, but I bet your brother will get a kick out of this card!

Lisa J said...

Oh my I love turtles and frogs! And these turtles are cute! Now I have to find this cart lol TFS..

Scrappin' Sista said...

You know...I loved those turtles. I wonder where they are today? LOL! Thanks for sharing your card!

Christel
www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

A Scrap Above said...

DUDE!!!! I SO LOVED them, and your card, i think its wonderful.. I saw the movie a few yrs ago (the new one) it just didn't do the turtles justice.. missin me some 80's for sure!
TFS and a chance to win, I am already a follower and love your blog.
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com

*Star said...

My Brothers and I used to sneak into the living room every Saturday morning to watch TNMNT when we were kids. ( I used to pretend that I was April.) Tfs and have a great day. :)

craftaholic said...

TFS!!!! So liking the turtles, they are very cute! Thanks for the hop!!
http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2athotmaildotcom
Rexann