Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I know, Déjà vu!

This card is similar to a card I made for my Dad for Fathers Day, but it's still cute (if I do say so myself). One of my little brothers is serving an LDS mission in Slovenia. His birthday is coming up soon and my parents are sending him a care package. What is a care package without a card (especially from his niece and nephew). When I asked my little ones what they remember and love most about him, they told me that it was that he took them to feed the horses. Yes, it's the same answer they have for just about all of my family, but I know it means a lot to my little ones.
This was made using my Gypsy and the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

8 Wonderful Comment(s):

HappyExpressions said...

So super cute!

Amanda C said...

So cute... I love the paper tearing you did!

Mad Crafter said...

This is so adorable! Thank yo so much for responding to my cry for help. I am about to try changing back to the old editor. I thought about doing that but wasn't sure how! You knew!!!! If you see a new post in a few moments with a photo you will know that your way worked for me too!!!
~Madison www.funkycards.blogspot.com

readysetstamp said...

Hi Celeste!!! Such a sweet card. Thank you so much for you comments on the winner. I really appreciate your support to the gal that won. That was very thoughtful of you!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Raven B said...

That is sooo awesome. How much longer will he be there? I think this card is perfect. I'm sure it will make him grin from ear to ear!!!!
Hugs,
Raven

primpedinpaper said...

Celeste, this is such a cute card!! Love their party hats! :) -Nicole

girlia said...

Wow, really great job on this card.

DORCAS said...

AWWEE! So sweet! Love it!