Friday, November 12, 2010

Attitude Blog Award

AWWW,  Thanks ladies!!!  I feel so honored!!!!!

I've received the 'Attitude Blog' award from Cheryl at Cards by CG and Celeste at Touched by a Butterfly.


(From what I can tell, both thumbnails go for the same award even with different names)

To accept this award I need to say three things that make me different from everyone else and then I have to pass it on to five other blogs.  After that I'll display the award (on my blog award page) and I can receive a $5 gift certificate from Digi's With Attitude (click here for details).

So here you go:

3 thing that make me different:
1.  I tell it like it is - I hate beating around the bush (it's a blessing and a curse)
2.  I love when I get to dress up and look pretty, but love going hunting and camping, and playing in the mud with my ATV!!!!!
3.  Only a very small portion of my creations actually turn out the way that I originally thought they would (even less make it to my blog).

5 people I want to award this to (in no particular order):
1.  Lisa at Lisa's Scrap'n
2.  Jen at The Purple Scrapbooker
3.  Ana Maria at Teach U 14
4.  Adrian at By Adrian 4 U
5.  Diane at Scraps by Ownhomedog

These are a few of the blogs that I absolutely love!  All of these ladies are so amazing - they will inspire you with their creations!  Thanks for sharing your amazing talents ladies!!!!  I'm a big fan! :)

PS - (Rhonda - I wanted to pass it onto you, but I noticed you had already received it from Carri - ABusyBee). :)

5 Wonderful Comment(s):

Celeste said...

You so derserve this award... I am honored and blessed to have met you through bloggger...

Rhonda Emery said...

The same here I already seen most of my blogging friends had one. thank you for thinking of me anyway. hugs

Adrian said...

Hey, Thanks so much! I appreciate your encouraging comments! I will get it on by this weekend!!!

teachU14 said...

You're a great inspiration to many :) Thanks so much!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Congrats on your awards!!!!