I've received the 'Attitude Blog' award from Cheryl at Cards by CG and Celeste at Touched by a Butterfly.
(From what I can tell, both thumbnails go for the same award even with different names)
To accept this award I need to say three things that make me different from everyone else and then I have to pass it on to five other blogs. After that I'll display the award (on my blog award page) and I can receive a $5 gift certificate from Digi's With Attitude (click here for details).
So here you go:
3 thing that make me different:
1. I tell it like it is - I hate beating around the bush (it's a blessing and a curse)
2. I love when I get to dress up and look pretty, but love going hunting and camping, and playing in the mud with my ATV!!!!!
3. Only a very small portion of my creations actually turn out the way that I originally thought they would (even less make it to my blog).
5 people I want to award this to (in no particular order):
1. Lisa at Lisa's Scrap'n
2. Jen at The Purple Scrapbooker
3. Ana Maria at Teach U 14
4. Adrian at By Adrian 4 U
5. Diane at Scraps by Ownhomedog
These are a few of the blogs that I absolutely love! All of these ladies are so amazing - they will inspire you with their creations! Thanks for sharing your amazing talents ladies!!!! I'm a big fan! :)
PS - (Rhonda - I wanted to pass it onto you, but I noticed you had already received it from Carri - ABusyBee). :)