Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday

Within the first two weeks of this month I've had 5 Birthdays and 1 Anniversary.  To add to that I had a neighbor ask for 12 Thank You cards for some people that work for her husband.  I was able to get the Birthday and Anniversary cards done (pictures will come) and I'm working on the Thank You cards.  To top it all off, my little sister is leaving on an LDS mission.  She's going to be serving in Argentina and is leaving today.  So Sunday was a very big day for my family; by tradition we have all of the family gather along with very special friends.  We were fortunate enough to have a lot of people help with food for the gathering of friends and family on Sunday, when you come from a family as big as mine (my mom is the oldest of 15 children and that makes me the oldest of 80+ Grandkids).  To help my mom out I told her I would make a bunch of Thank You cards for her to give to family and friends that brought food, and more for my sister to Thank people for coming and supporting her.  So until I get the rest of the card posted I'll show you one that my little girl helped with!  This is for my Mother-in-law's Birthday.  Enjoy!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by (I'm so glad you did)!  Have a wonderful day!!! :)

11 Wonderful Comment(s):

PinkBlingCrafter said...

How adorable is your card. I need to make a card with this cute poodle:) Thanks for the inspiration!! Thank you for your lovely comments:)
Hugs,
Norma

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun card! Love the paper!

Adrian said...

Nice job, love bg paper!!!

4kids4 said...

Love that little poodle...and the polka dots! TFS!

~Sharon C.

Lisa J said...

Oh My Goodness lady!! Do you need help??

Love the poodle!! the Embossing makes her stylin!

girlia said...

What an adorable poodle. Love it

GabyCreates.com said...

I am still feeling the chills or goosebumps!! after reading your post... I came here to thank you for such a sweet comment and I am so glad I got to read this post!
I use to have sister missionaries stay in my house almost 15 years ago. I was a single mom and just worked perfect! I still remember all of them and regret not keeping in touch with most...
What a beautiful experience!!
Gaby~ and thanks for always being so giving with your comments.
I really like how you used little dots of stickles/giller all over fifi? smile

HappyExpressions said...

Adorable! I love all the polka dots!

Dorcas said...

She's tooo cute! Love the detail on her!

Coachfans said...

Ooooh! I really like her. Love that edge punch too.

Georgiana

Raven B said...

Super cute!!!
Hugs,
Raven