Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Few More Birthday Cards

Those that know a little about me or have hopped with me know that my little ones have a lot to do with my cards.  I am first and formost a Mommy!  Well, the following three cards are very simple (VERY, VERY SIMPLE).  I must appologize for the . . . interesting color schemes.  These cards were made for my family and so it means the world to my children to pick the colors and design the cards.

This one is for my youngest brother.  My little boy designed it and wouldn't let me put anything else on it.  Made using Create A Critter.

This one was made for one of my Aunts.  She's very special to me, and has a very special place in the heart of my daughter.  So of course my little girl designed this one.  She let me add a little bling to it, but not much else.  This little lady is from Walk in My Garden.

This one is for my Niece.  She lives in Canada so we don't get to see her very much, but she happened to be down for a little over a week.  She loves the Twilight series (which is the reason for the Apple), and the butterfly is because my little girl wanted it on there.  Again, my children picked the paper.  Well, what do you do?! :)  Both are from Create A Critter.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!  I'm so glad you did, and I hope it put a smile on your face!!! :)

8 Wonderful Comment(s):

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Awww they are all so cute and I think it's great the the kids can help!!! My son love to craft with me too:) I'm sure your family will love and appreciate them:)
Hugs,
Norma

Lindy said...

Wonderful cards.....wish I had a cricut so my daughter could help me with some cards.

Christmas Wish list maybe.

Thanks for sharing. Hugs...Lindy

Dorcas said...

These are sooo cute! Love them. TFS!

girlia said...

Really cute. See I told you Create a Critter was an awesome cartridge to own. Have a great day!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very cute cards! They picked great colors!

Coachfans said...

Lovely ladybug. I bet the kids love to craft too. So much fun!

Georgiana : )

primpedinpaper said...

Hi Celeste,
Your kids did a great job on the cards! They are really cute. Those are sure to bring big smiles! -Nicole

SassyCricut said...

each one of the cards is adorable..