Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Thanksgiving Blessing Blog Hop - coming soon!

I'm so excited!!!  I have been invited to participate in very fun blog hop!!!

The hop is hosted by the wonderful and talented Kassidy at Inking it Up Crazy!  I'm so excited to participate!!  Here's the line-up of all of the ladies that I get to participate with:

Debbie @ DD's Crafts

I can't tell you enough times . . . I'M SO EXCITED!!!  I hope you can join me!  (Don't forget there will be something that starts with a Blog and ends with Candy. HAHAHA)! :)  I hope to see you there!! :)

8 Wonderful Comment(s):

Court said...

Have a great time during the blog hop! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and leavin' some love! :)

Juicy Creations said...

im excited too..

Coachfans said...

How exciting for you! I'll be there too.

Georgiana

JustYolie said...

Looking forward to the hop! :)

PinkBlingCrafter said...

How exciting!!! I will be there hopping:) can't wait to see all the great projects!!

Rosy C. said...

Hi CC... I won't miss this one!!!
Sorry I have not been stopping by lately to glance at your blog. But, I finally made it after all that long season of kids playing spots. My you have been very busy creating! Can't wait to see what you have created for this coming HOP.
TFS...
Sweet Creations...
www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

CanadianWynn said...

such great ideas everywhere!!!!


canadianwynn@hotmail.com

scrapstampcrazy said...

I like your photo block. I don't blame you. I put little punched circles over my kids faces before I take pictures of my layouts.
alocitzer@optonline.net