Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fabulous Fall Blog Hop - Day 3 (Last Day)

Photobucket

Oh, so sad!!!!  This has been fun!  I love the Fall and this blog hop was indeed FABULOUS!!! :)  If you came here first make sure you start at the beginning with Cheryl at Cards by CG. :)


So for the last day of the blog hop I wanted to make something that reminds me of blessed I am (especially with Thanksgiving just around the corner).  I decided to make a Thankful Tree.  This tree will actually be hanging on our fridge year round.  This month we'll write our blessings (one a day) on the leaves, next month we'll cut out some Christmas ornaments, January will do snowflakes and so on.
The background paper is from the DCWV Recyled pack (again - I know, I just love it) :)  The tree is cut from Paper Doll Dress Up.  My Mother-in-Law gave me the leaves a while ago (she said she'd never use them), so I decided to use these instead of cutting more out (although I could have used the Gypsy Wanderings to get the same type of leaf).

Thank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments (and yes, I read EVERY SINGLE ONE)!!!  Don't forget about the blog candy I'm offering (click here for more info) as well as the blog candy from our wonderful sponsors (click here for that specific post on Cheryl's blog).


I hope you've enjoyed this blog hop as much as I have!!!    Here is a list of all of the creative ladies that have joined in the blog hop (just in case you haven't seen their projects)!  :)


Thanks again for stopping by!  I'm so glad you did!!!  Have a Fabulous Fall!!!! :)

58 Wonderful Comment(s):

Shawna Magrum Pederson said...

I love this idea! And how you are incorporating Dec. and Jan. What a great way to remember your blessings!

Deb Long said...

This tree is a fantastic idea - I am thinking about scraplifting you for a classroom teacher's gift!

Celeste said...

Soooo pretty... I have loved following this hop with you... You are so truely talented...
Huggs
Celeste

Yvette said...

What a great idea. A simple reminder to be thankful everyday. Love it!

Melissa said...

SUPER CUTE and I love this idea!!!!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Lindy said...

Love it....how cute to keep each month with different 'leaves'. GREAT IDEA...TFS

I have totally enjoyed this hop and it was indeed FABULOUS.

A very talented group of ladies.

Hugs....

jennyplace2 said...

Thanks for last three days of fun. I have enjoyed my morning coffee each day hopping right along!
jennyplace26@gamail.com

Darlene said...

What an awesome tree. I love that you will continue to use it throughout the year. TFS
desaucier at bellsouth dot net
Darlene

Khristen said...

What a great idea, to customize the tree for each month. Great project, thanks for sharing!

Lesley from WI said...

What a great idea and love how you are using it throughout the year. I have that paper stack and love it also!

Stephanie said...

I love the idea of the tree all year. My 5 year old grandson will love decorating this each month.
TFS

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

This is the greatest idea EVER! Tommy would have such a blast decorating this every month! Looks like I know what I am doing today! You never stop amazing me!!

Vicki said...

Love the tree and the fact it can re used repeatedly. Thanks for sharing.

Libby Beach said...

What a great idea! I love the meaning behind it. Too often the everyday stresses of life make us forget just how truly blessed we are :) Thanks for sharing :)
~Libby @ beachcreationsforyou.blogspot.com

teachU14 said...

What a great idea! I love that you can keep adding to the tree as the year progresses. TFS!

Cricut Chick said...

This is a really great Idea. I believe I might just lift this one.

Thank you

Cricut Chick
www.cricutchick.com
cricutchick@rocketmail.com

Becky said...

What a wonderful idea! such a great way to keep your family thankful year round. This is just beautiful and I may end up making one myself! It's easy to forget what you are thankful for in your everyday life. Things can get so busy and hectic.

Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous creation!

A Scrap Above said...

What a wonderful idea! I love your Tree and the whole idea of what you are doing here!
I am already a follower
TFS and a chance to win
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove@aol.com

doris said...

I think this is a fantastic idea! I love that you can change the theme each month and can hang it on the fridge. :-) I'll have to try this one for sure! Thanks for the inspiration! - dlwidder@yahoo.com

Chereazy said...

Your tree is great! I love that you keep it up year round and chance things on it! Such a wonderful idea! I love decorations you can keep up year round! Thanks so much for participating in the hop. It was fun to see all the great inspiration!

2Ksmommy said...

what a great idea!

Esmommy said...

very cute, what a great way to end this hop.. Thanks so much for sharing all your great projects.
Tracy
NYGIRL1994 at yahoo dot com

Cindylu2u said...

What a great ideal you ladies have been such an inspiration and I have so enjoyed my stops along the hop!! Thank you!!
Cindy

Marionment said...

What a lovely way to celebrate family. Thanks for sharing.
marionment@msn.com

Jean said...

Such a wonderful idea. Love how you can use it year round.

mjmarmo@comcast.net

Manhattan Mandie said...

Cool idea :) I love that recycled stack too! Thanks for sharing, this hop was fantastic!

Faye Scott said...

What a wonderful idea, very cool.
fayescott@rocketmail.com

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I absolutely LOVE this tree!! The idea of it hanging and getting decorated year round is awesome!!

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so cute! Love the idea of keeping it up all year long!

Scrappy Jackie said...

THat paper from DCWV is sooo fun. I have made some great pages for my nephew with it! Thank you for sharing your beautiful layout with us. And for the great hop!

Debbi said...

I love your project! What a wonderful idea.
*smiles*
debbi

*Star said...

Beautiful project and such a great idea! I was wondering where you got the little critters from that are under the tree?

I have had so much fun hopping with you and being inspired by your creations. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with all of us. Hope to hop with you again soon!
Have a great day! :)

VeronicaA said...

Your seasonal thankful tree is a fabulous idea. Thanks for sharing and the opportunity to win.
Veronica
vballen@comcast.net

4kids4 said...

This was a great hop...lots of inspiration...wonderful projects! I just love the idea of keeping this tree on your refrigerator and decorating monthly..so fun! TFS!

~Sharon C.

Mrs. D. Rivers said...

I love that paper also. spent weeks using it to make cards. love the way it feels. so thick. cuts like a dream. love it.

Deanna Cosgrove said...

Wow, I just love the sentiment involved when you were creating this project. Just wonderful!

Jamie said...

such a cool project turned out great. thanks for sharing
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

jenni said...

Great idea to keep the tree up all year long. I am so glad you girlies did this blog hop! You all are so talented and have really inspired me.
jpshirley@ymail.com

Carol E. said...

What a fun idea for changing the items used on it each month to personalize it for month to month.
Thanks for sharing.
cjtj1999 at hotmail dot com

Debi said...

I have a similar tree on my wall (vinyl) in the front room. I might have to use your wonderful ideas and add to it each season... flowers in the spring, green leaves in the summer, colored leaved in the fall and snow flakes in the winter!!

Thanks for sharing, Debi

T said...

Love your tree and the idea of adding to it each day and then month...loved the hop!

terryg1983@gmail.com

Janice said...

Love the tree. It will certainly bring the family together each month as you change the leaves. This hop has been loads of fun.

Janis said...

Ahhhh! Love it! :) Janis northrose@slowar.com

Anna said...

This is such a wonderful idea...So creative!!!
Thanks for the chance to win.
The blog hop was amazing. Thank you all for all the wonderful ideas and projects.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Such a fantastic idea to do with your kids I LOVE LOVE this idea!!! I love those leafs too. Thanks for sharing!!!

Karen said...

This is a very cute one page layout. It made me lol. Thank you for sharing.

GoddessMychele said...

I love the tree! What a great idea to leave it up and change the decorations with the months! My 5 year old would love something like this...I'm going to have to go exploring my cartridges to see what I can dig up! Thanks for the great inspiration the past 3 days!

mbchoj said...

What a terrific idea! Love it.
mbchoj at aol dot com

nineteen82 said...

very cute!!! so much fun

Wendy said...

A blessing tree...what a great idea!

Darline said...

What a great idea especially posting it on the fridge so that everyone can be reminded of things to be thankful for... thanks for sharing all your wonderful creations!

BikerGranny said...

What a beautiful sentiment! We so often take the people and things in our life that bring us happiness; this is a great way to keep them in our minds each and every day. TFS!

Mary
info@happypaws-pet.com

donna habbibi said...

what a great idea...loved the tree..
habis1088@gmail.com

Brenda said...

I love the tree and the idea. Great job

Burffrau @ aol dot com

Amber S said...

I really like this idea. I think I will make one to decorate with the kids!

Carolee said...

I absolutly love this one! Thank you for sharing your talent.

Jen said...

I LOVB it!!!! I love the leaves...the tree is super cute too. TFS
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.co,

Lisa J said...

Those leaves are so life like! Love this! TFS!