Thursday, December 2, 2010

Another Christmas Card for the Christmas Blog Hop

First - I just want to say thank you to everyone for your sweet comments yesterday!!!  I really wasn't look for reassurance, I was just . . . frustrated; it was hard to have it not turn out the way I wanted.  All of you were so sweet with the comments - you truly made my day!!!!!!!  Ok, since I was so frustrated with my last card I decided to make this one.  I'm really happy with the way it turned out.  Yes, it's the same background paper.  Sorry, it just reminds me of a winter snow storm; not to mention I only have a few pieces of Christmas paper. :) 



















I used the Christmas Solutions cart for the Church and it was cut at 3 1/2.  The border punch is an old Martha Stewart one I got YEARS ago.  I stamped 'Dream' on it, I think I need one that says something about 'The Reason for the Season'; but I thought Dream would work OK.  I used some flock for the snow (isn't it cute?)!!!

Well, I'm so glad you stopped by!!!  I was invited to participate in a blog hop yesterday.  I'd love it if you made sure you stopped by the rest of the AMAZING ladies that participated in the hop!!  It was hosted by the wonderful and super talented Jen over at Simply Chic Design by Jen.  Stop at her blog first (if you haven't already).  Make sure you stop to see everyone else; here's the line-up:

Karen @ The Busy Bug
ME!!!!

I also had blog candy for the hop; all you have to do is comment on yesterday's post (click here).  Thanks again for stopping by!!!  I really appreciate the support!  Thanks friends!!!

10 Wonderful Comment(s):

Cindylu2u said...

Your card looks great, I also liked yesterdays card, hoping the sign is included when I get my
Gypsy from Santa!! TFS

Wendy said...

OMGosh, this is absolutely beautiful!!!!

Emily said...

Beautiful!!

Coachfans said...

OOOH... I REALLY like it! I do not have this cart. Does it have a bunch of neat cuts?

Georgiana

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Wow!!! Beautiful Celeste!!! i love it:) It was really fun doing this hop with you and all the other talented ladies.
Hugs,
Norma

AmyJRockstar said...

That is so incredibly pretty. Truly unique. I haven't seen anything like it before and it just really puts me in the Christmas spirit! TFS~
XO ~ Amy Jo

pennykitz said...

Your card work is wonderful...
You are truely talented
pennykitz.blogspot.com

DebbyP said...

Found my way here from the blog hop. This card is so pretty. Love the colors you used. Also loved the card you nade fore the blog hop and liked that you gave us the sizes you cut everything at. TFS
TTFN Debby. dpookybear at yahoo dot com

Adrian said...

Hello, hope you are doing well! I love this card and all the detail. Great job!

Karen @ The Busy Bug said...

Love the detail on this card! TFS...Bug Hugs! Check out my blog for some Blog Candy and a chance to win the PINK ATG GUN....going on right now