Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Another Deep Breath and Good News

I promised to show these pictures.  These are a FEW of the cards that I sent my little sister!  She's serving an LDS mission and loves to give cards.  Well, I don't have much to give; but I knew I could help with the cards!  I ended up making around 100 different cards for her.  She should have received them (hehehe - she had no idea they were coming)! :)  It's not the best picture, but you get the idea. :)

I also gave a few similar ones to my Mom, hehehe - she didn't know it was coming either! :)

**The hehehe's can also be read as mwahahahaha (evil scientist laugh); either laugh is appropriate!** :)

After all of that fun stuff I can't tell you how frustrated I am.  I was watching my little girl sing during our Church  Christmas party (so cute).  When I got a text from a friend (thanks again - you know who you are) letting me know I had won some blog candy (YEAH!!!!!!)!  So I got home and got online and find out that I won it from the wonderful and talented HoneyB.  You really have to see her - she is AMAZING (click here for her blog)!!!!!!!  As I start reading through I question why in the world did I not see this a few days before.  I'd been doing better at commenting and reading blogs (I was terrible there for a little - sorry - again working on sisters' cards).  I finally figured out that all of the blogs that I had 'followed' over the weekend were not showing up on my reader list.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I ended up going back through the hops that I participated in and that I had hopped along for the ride so that I could re-follow them.  Has anyone else had that happen?!

So I have to say to those I hopped with and those others that I came to visit - I'm sorry!!  I really thought I was following, it just didn't work for some reason. Ok, I think I'm done (for now). :)

Thanks again my wonderful friend (again-you know who you are *LISA*).  Thanks to HoneyB I am so excited for that cartridge (I REALLY wanted it)!!!!!!!!!! :)  I also want to say a BIG THANKS to my new followers friends!!!!  I'm so glad you stop by, and I'd love to see your work!  Ok, I really think I'm done for now. :)  Thanks for stopping by (and listening to my ramblings)!!! :)

10 Wonderful Comment(s):

Rhonda Emery said...

the cards are all so cute and how sweet of you.

girlia said...

really cute card

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

You've been busy!! Congrats on your win!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Congrats on your WIN:)Whoohooo!!!Super cute cards my friend!!

Coachfans said...

I sure hope everyone that receives them cards enjoys them! They are wonderful. What a great cause to help with.

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana

Carrie said...

those are all great cards. What a lucky sister you have!!

Lisa J said...

He He... oh wait.. mine wasn't meant to be evil :) WOW woman!! 100 cards! Yup ur nuts! *Might be why we get along so well he he yes.. that one might of been evil.
And your welcome now I want to see TONS of cards made from it when ya get it so I can scrap lift! My Mojo is dead for some reason...

{{hugs}}

primpedinpaper said...

Wow, that's A LOT of cards!!! They are SO CUTE!!! I bet there was a lot of smiles when they opened their mail that day! Hugs!

teachU14 said...

These cards are so cute and a great way for your family to give to others. Congrats on your win and sorry to hear about your frustrations :)

scrappinC said...

Love all of the cards. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love all of your ideas.

http://scrappinc.blogspot.com