Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Winners!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry this is a day late!!!  I really didn't forget about it, I just got too busy!

WOW!!!  How fun was this last weekend?!!!!!!!  I had so much fun!  I want to give a big thanks to Jen over at Simply Chic Design by Jen and Dorcas over at 4 Crafty Angels for allowing me to participate in these wonderful blog hops!  I had so much fun!  I also wanted to give a big thanks to all of you!!  I read every single comment and loved them!  I'm so happy that so many of you wanted to be my followers friends!  I would be honored if you went to 'My Inspiration' page and added your blog!  I would love to come and visit you!!!  Thanks so much!!!  OK - on to the winners!!!!!!!!

Christmas Card blog hop winner is . . . . . . . Stefeni!!!!

stefeni said...
Great card! I love wrapping presents during Christmas. Shopping for them is another story..



Snowy Winter blog hop winner is . . . . . . Susan!!!!


Susan said...
Thank you for being so sweet I love all your projects and the fact you called us friends and not followers even though I love to follow everyone! Thanks for you surprise giveaway too!

For the Snowy Winter blog hop winner I'm actually going to let you pick.  I was originally going to give away this:
It's a cute little storage/travel scrap bag with 4 things of non-brand stickles (that I love), some pearls, and 6 of these stick-ez (so cute and fun to use). But, it seems like a lot of people loved the countdown calendar.  So if you would like the countdown calendar I'd be happy to give that to you (you'll pick what the countdown block will say, for example: Christmas Countdown, Birthday Countdown, Anniversary Countdown, Vacation Countdown, etc.)

Congrats Stefeni and Susan!!!  I'll be e-mailing you shortly!

Again, thanks so much to Jen over at Simply Chic Design by Jen and Dorcas over at 4 Crafty Angels for allowing me to participate in these wonderful blog hops; and to you for making them so much fun!!

Don't forget to link your blog on 'My Inspiration' page!!!  Thanks again!!! :)

6 Wonderful Comment(s):

Carol said...

Congratulations Stefani and Susan!

Tabitha said...

Congrats to both winners.

Cindylu2u said...

Congrats Ladies!!

Carol's Sweet Creations! said...

Congrats to the winners!

Jen said...

Thanks Celeste for being a part of it!!!
Big hugs,jen

Besthobbyeva said...

Congrats!!! Awesome prize!!