Sunday, December 12, 2010

Believe - yes another card

Sorry this is short!  I've been out of town and won't be back until Wednesday.  We had something come up (family thing).

Ok, so I'm sure all of you are sick of my cards being based around the movie 'Polar Express'.  We just love the movie and I love the wonder and amazement in my little boys eyes when the little boy gets the jingle bell.  Such a fun story.  So (of course), here's another card inspired by the movie.


I added some buttons to the bottom right corner, but forgot to take a picture.   The 'Believe' is from Gypsy Wanderings, the jingle bell is from Christmas solution.

Thanks for stopping by!!! :)

19 Wonderful Comment(s):

girlia said...

Very nice. Love the layering.

Jean said...

I love your card and I love the Polar Express!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great movie!

*Star said...

Beautiful card!!
Tfs and have a great day. :)

Celeste said...

Love your card....so wonderful...

Celeste said...

Love your card....so wonderful...

Raven B said...

Celeste this is super cute! I love that bell.
Hugs,
Raven

Adrian said...

pretty! very nice card:)

Kel said...

Love this card.. I DEFINATELY want to scrap lift it.. I adore Polar Express.. It was always my favority fave story to read to my kiddies and I LOVE the movie. I've watched it Waaaay too many times.. LOL So glad u shared!

Rhonda Emery said...

this card is so cute love the colors.

Carrie said...

LOVE it! And as the proud new owner of a gypsy, I just may have to do something similar. Love the bell.

Coachfans said...

I think this is wonderful. I like how you placed the bell behind the sentiment. The ribbon adds a special touch too.

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana

Rhonda Emery said...

dropped by to see if you had anything new and just to say hi really. I know its a busy time of year. hard to fit everything in. hugs

Lisa J said...

This is awesome Celeste... I really wish there was a book to go with all those gypsy carts!

{{hugs}}

DORCAS said...

So very pretty Celeste! Love it!

AmyJRockstar said...

I have been seeing that font all over lately. It's gorgeous! I'm going to have to pull out the Gypsy and start making some sayings for sure. Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs,
Amy Jo

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Pretty card my friend!!!! Hey Celeste we are doing the Rocking New Years Hop together with Jen very Cool!!!
Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!!
Hugs,
Norma

Julia Moss said...

Celeste I love your work.....I left you something on my blog....check it out....

Carol's Sweet Creations! said...

Hi celeste, that movie is one of my son's favorites too. Your card is very pretty :), I love the cut and the colors. Have a blessed day!
Hugs, Carol L.