Sunday, December 19, 2010

Chance for a Free Mini Album

I know it's been a while since I've posted a creation (I have a ton of excuses reasons excuses for that).  I was finally able to take a few moments to visit some of my friends and found out something that I really wanted to share!!!  I hope most (if not all) of you know Rhonda from Scrap Happens.  She is one of the most amazing crafters I know (not to mention one of the most giving/generous ones). 

She is (as of this morning) only FIVE followers away from 300.  Once she hits 300 followers she will be making a special album for a special person.  Right now there are only 18 comments (and she posted it on Wednesday).  I'd love for any of my friends to win, Rhonda's albums are TREASURES!!!!  :) 

If you do stop by and become a follower make sure you comment on her 300 follower post (click here); make sure you tell her that I said hi and make sure you mention what you'd like to see her create (I'm amazed at how she takes your idea, runs with it and makes it better than you could even imagine)!!!!!!!!  I know this is something you should try for; you'll love her work!!  Make sure you look at all of the albums she's made! 

**Hugs to you Rhonda!!  I hope you hit 300 followers!!!**

8 Wonderful Comment(s):

Rhonda Emery said...

oh thank you so much for this I really need a hug right now. You are so sweet, love and hugs you are a very special friend.

Lesley from WI said...

I stopped by Rhonda's blog and told her you said hello. Thanks for directing me. I became a follower of her blog also as I had a chance to go through it. She has wonderful projects. Thanks & Merry Christmas

Carol said...

I was lucky enough to win an album from Rhonda and she IS an amazing crafter!

*Star said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Star said...

I love Rhonda's work! I was lucky enough to get a camping mini from her this summer and I absolutely love it!!

Lisa J said...

Rhonda does do amazing work! I have one of her Thanksgiving recipe books and LOVE it! Hope she makes it!

AmyJRockstar said...

Hi Sweetie! Thank you so much for informing me of my win over there! I hadn't seen that post yet and there's always limits on the time to get back to the sponsor so thanks for that! I'm stoked. There is nothing more fun than winning prizes for doing something you love! I hope you're doing awesome and I'll catch up with you soon. Gotta try to sleep for a few hours before the pain starts in again. :p

XO ~ Amy Jo

DORCAS said...

Hey been missing you! Just wanted to drop and line and wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!