Thursday, December 23, 2010

Still Alive and a Merry Christmas!! :)

I just want to say a quick THANK YOU to my dear friends!!!  I've been super swamped lately and went out of town (twice); so I haven't had much time to craft.  I'm still here and everything is fine!!!! :)  I am participating in two blog hops after Christmas so I'll have some things posted at that time. 
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!!

9 Wonderful Comment(s):

Celeste said...

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas....

Lisa J said...

Glad you still out there woman! lol I expect to see some peachy crafts soon! he he

liz said...

merry christmas and happy & safe new year!
liz :o)

Carol said...

Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

primpedinpaper said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Hugs -Nicole

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!! Sending you wishes for a great and crafty new year too! :)

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

hope you and your family have a very merry christmas will be back again after holidays. hugs

Lisa J said...

Here is hoping you and your family & friends have a very Merry Christmas lady.

{{HUGS}}

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Stopping by to say HI my friend and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!
Hugs,
Norma