Sunday, January 30, 2011

Birthday Cards

I can't remember if I've mentioned it before or not, but I'm helping my Mom out with Birthday cards.  She is in the Relief Society presidency in her Ward (she helps with the ladies in our Church).  They wanted to have personalized Birthday cards for all of the ladies in the Ward (Church group).  My Mom asked me if I would help since they don't have anyone that is willing to help; of course I said yes.  Here are a few that I made.  What do you know, I decided to enter them in for My Pink Stamper (Robyn's) Birthday (click here for the post).  I hope you like them!  All of the cuts are from (of course) Create A Critter and are all cut at 2.  The phrases were computer generated.  I had to make around 30 cards, so I made them as easily as I could.






















They are very simple, but personalized.  I hope they put a smile on their owners face!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! I'm so glad you took the time! :)

5 Wonderful Comment(s):

Sharon said...

These are just adorable!! And you made 30?! WOW!! That is just awesome! :)

girlia said...

Very cute!!

Rhonda Emery said...

you did a beautifuljob on these. they will be so happy.

Besthobbyeva said...

The receivers will so have a smile on their face when they see these! Great job!!

Staying Crafty said...

These are great!