Friday, January 28, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays post

I am so happy to do this post today!!  I love being part of the Flaunt It Fridays DT!!  These ladies are amazing, and we love having everyone craft along with us!!!

This week on Flaunt It Fridays we are using the Paper Pups cartridge.  It is the border feature with the cat and dog on page 104.  Since this is another cartridge I don't own (unfortunately) I went to my default cartridge; Create a Critter.
I went through so many phrases and sayings and ended up just leaving it blank. :) Here's another picture of what it looks like partially open. :)
 Ok, so here's what I did.  Using my Gypsy I used a rectangle (5.5 x 8.5) and welded the shadow of the cat and dog to it.  I then I scored at 2.25 in from each side.
 I added the pattern paper on the outside.  I then added the animals (cut at 2.0) to were they need to be
 







I added the inside.  Used a MS corner punch and inked the edges.

It's very easy; you could easily make it without a Gypsy.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Make sure you join us at Flaunt It Fridays!!!  I'd love to see what you come up with!! :)

7 Wonderful Comment(s):

Carol's Sweet Creations! said...

Well this is too cute! I love it :0). I hope you have a blessed day!
Hugs, Carol L

Rhonda Emery said...

super cute card. Love it I dont have this cart either. might give it a try with something else. glad to see you post something missed ya.

Rhonda Emery said...

super cute card. Love it I dont have this cart either. might give it a try with something else. glad to see you post something missed ya.

Maria Elena said...

Wow Celeste.. this is a great card ! very cute !

Thanks for your comment in my blog.
Have a great Friday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Debican said...

Wow I wish I could do this with my gypsy. I'm not figuring it out. Do you know of any good videos on the gypsy. I did Christina's already and it's really good but I need more into. Hugs, Debi

Celeste said...

OHHHH I love this card...

JustYolie said...

This is a super cute card!! TFS!