Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Dance and More to Come

Well, I have to say that I have been doing the happy dance for a few days now!  We had a wonderful New Year celebration; some of the family wasn't able to make it because of the weather and the roads, but we're going to try to get together another time.  I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe New Year!
I also had some fun news to share - I made the Flaunt It Friday Design Team!!!  EEEEEK!!!
I can't even tell you how excited and honored I am!! If you haven't been over to Flaunt It Friday you really should!!  They have some fun challenges and the DT is amazing **I still can't believe I get to be a part of it**!!!! We have a fun Blog Hop coming up on January 7th as well (you won't want to miss it).

Here's another card I made.  This one is for one of my friends; she just had a baby and I thought this might make her day. :)
I used the baby from the Smiley cards (download for the Gypsy).  The face is a PK face (thanks again Lisa)!!

I just wanted to share my exciting news and share a card!  Again, I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Year!  Thanks for stopping by!!  Make sure (if you haven't already) you go to my previous post (Rockin' New Year Blog Hop) for a giveaway!!!

19 Wonderful Comment(s):

liz said...

congrats on your news! happy new year to you too and thanks for always having sweet comments for me!
liz :o)

Carol said...

super cute card.

Congratulations on your news!

Debc06 said...

What a cute baby. Love the card.
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com/

ScrappingStephanie said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats, I am SO HAPPY that you are joining the team:) Your card is so super cute. Happy New Year Year!

Stephanie

Raven B said...

I am so excited for you Celeste!!! CONGRATSSSSSSSS.
Hugs,
Raven

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Congratulations, Celeste! I know you must be excited! I look forward to working with you.

~Saundra :)

Coachfans said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you create.

Georgiana

JennyKozar said...

Congratulations teammate! Cannot wait to be crafty together.

Lisa J said...

Love the news and the card!!! woo hoo!! I will be on a design team someday! I wish I had my scrap room up and going so it would make it so much easier to create.

Congratulations lady!!!

{{hugs}}

Lisa

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats! Super cute card!

Lesley from WI said...

Cute....the baby is too adorable!

Rhonda Emery said...

I am so glad you had a happy new year. congrats on making the design team how exciting. your baby card is so cute. hugs

Josie0602 said...

Baby New Year is so cute!! Had fun on the hop!

4kids4 said...

Congrats to you!! Happy New Year!

~Sharon C.

Court said...

Congratulations girl!!! :)

AmyJRockstar said...

I am so happy for you, honey! It sounds like your new year is starting off right!
Hugs,
Amy Jo :0)

Kel said...

congrats on making the DT.. you're very talented :) I'm loving this lil baby card..its too cute. tfs

Jennifer said...

Congratulations, Celeste!!! :)

primpedinpaper said...

Congrats on making the Design Team!! That's sooo cool! Great way to start of the new year. Your card is adorable! :)