Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winner and Schedules

Hi everyone!!!  I hope all of you are doing well!  I have several things coming up (so exciting)!!  I'm trying to post every other day (but obviously I'm not staying on top of that).  First things is first - the winner for the Rockin' New Year Blog Hop.  I would, again, like to thank Jen @ Simply Chic Design by Jen for allowing me to participate in the hop!  It was so much fun to hop with all of the amazing ladies!!  Ok, so the winner of the blog hop is . . .

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...
LOVE the card!!! my 13 year old brother who think that rocks!!!
We were supposed to have my sil, bil, and their two little boys here for new years, I was so excited, cleaned the whole house, etc. Just found out they can't come the littlest one has chicken pox (poor thing) so now I'm not sure what were going to do. TFS!!! -Sam :-)

If you haven't checked out Samantha's blog, you'll want to!!  She's so talented!!!

Next up is a list of upcoming activities!!


I've mentioned that I'm now part of the Flaunt It Friday Design Team (EEEEEEK - so excited)!!

I'm also part of the Inking It Up Crazy Design Team (EEEEEEK - so excited)!  I get to do a guest post on Kassidy's blog next week!!!  I can't wait!! 

I also have another guest post coming up on Paula's blog, More than Favors!  I'm so excited for this one too! :)

I know - I'm just waaaaay too excited!! :)  There are just so many things coming up!  I hope you'll be here with me!  I'd love to hear any suggestions on cards (or styles) that you'd like to see. :)  Thanks so much for stopping by!!! :)

5 Wonderful Comment(s):

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

How exciting!!! thank you!!! off to message you-Sam :-)

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Congrat's sounds like you have a lot of great things coming up :-)

BTW I LOVE Hello Kitty so very excited about that blog hop :-)

-Sam :-)

Jean said...

Can't wait to see what you make for all of the teams!! Congrats.

Runnergirl Creations said...

Exciting news about the hop! Thanks!

Rhonda Emery said...

YOu are going to rock this. cant wait to check out all your great ideas. hug to you. congrats