Over the last while I've received several awards. I am sooooo honored!!!! I know it did take a while for me to post about these; but that doesn't mean that I'm not excited!!! I can't tell you how much it means to me. So without further ado (is that how it's really spelled?), here are the awards:
Runnergirl Creations. She is so talented, I love her work!!!
I received the 'Stylish Blogger Award' from (in no particular order):
- Runnergirl Creations
- Linda @ Fancy Framework
- Tana @ Crafty Momma
- Rene @ Rene's Craft Corner
- Becka @ Creations With Becka
- Julia @ Scraphappy
With these awards you are supposed to pass them on and tell a few things about you (the numbers vary). :)
As far as passing them on, I would pass either one to anyone and everyone that visits me. :) All of the sweet comments inspire me; and you KNOW you have to have attitude to hang with me (or at least a good sense of humor).
Here's a few things that make me . . . me! :)
- I am a Scout leader (Bear Scouts - 9 year olds). Isn't that funny?! I absolutely love it!! :)
- I love being a country girl!!! Of course, that means that I have attitude and can hold my own (good thing my hubby understands me)!!!!!!
- My children and I dance around while we clean; we love to sing and dance!!!
- My favorite color changes with my mood. It will change between dark crimson red, deep blue, or forest green. Is that weird that my favorite color changes?
- Those that know me really well compare me to Donkey on Shrek. I remind them of the part where Donkey jumps up and down "Oh, pick me!! Pick me!" I always volunteer for things. I love to stay busy!!!
**If I missed any of the awards, please let me know!!!! I have the older ones posted here, but please let me know if I missed anyone!!!!!!!!!!**