Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog Hop Winner

First I want to thank everyone for stopping by and leaving such fun comments.  Yes, I really did read each and every one of them!!!  Ok, so the winner is . . . . .


Karen said...
I love your plate!! it is awesome because I am a read between the lines person too...lol
Happy Crafting!!!
Karen dkolopez@msn.com

I stopped by Karen's blog, Learning With My Cricut, she's so talented.  Stop by and tell her congrats!!! :)

Thanks again everyone for stopping by; I really appreciate it!!! :)

13 Wonderful Comment(s):

girlia said...

Congrats

Besthobbyeva said...

Congrats!!! What an awesome plate, I love it. I am a read between the line person as well, so this is soooo perfect!!!

GoddessMychele said...

Congratulations!!!

Karen said...

Thanks so much!! I am so excited that I won!!! I never win anything and today was such a bad day we had to put our dog of 14 yrs to sleep. I was in tears all day!! Thanks for a great pick me up!!! Thanks for the great comments on my STARTER blog!!!
Happy Crafting!!!
Karen

Jennifer said...

Congratulations, Karen!!! :)

Anne said...

Congrats, Karen! Have fun with your new goodies!

Anne
Trinkets-n-Treasures.Artfire.com

Coach fans said...

Congratulations to your winner! Thank you again for being part of the hop!

Georgiana

Rene's Craft Corner said...

Please stop by my blog I have something for you. Congrats to Karen. ~Rene
Rene'sCraftCorner@blogspot.com

Carley said...

Hey Girly! Thank you for the heads up but yes ma'am she emailed me I was so pumped! Thanks again you are so sweet!

Carol L said...

Congrats!

Tabitha said...

Congrats to the winner. Hope you're feeling better!
Hugs,
Tabitha

Besthobbyeva said...

Congrats Karen! So sorry to hear about your dog!

Rhonda Emery said...

congratulations.