Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lady Bug Hugs!

I made this for one of my friends.  Her Birthday is today, so I thought this would be a fun card.  She loves polka dots and lady bugs. :)

The lady bug is from Walk in my Garden (such a cute cartridge).  I wish you could see how beautiful that green paper is.  It's all shiny and such a beautiful shade; it's one of my favorites.  I got it at a local paper store so there's no brand, sorry!  I thought it would work well for My Pink Stamper's blog hop too (click here for details).  You're supposed to use black and your favorite color or colors.  Red, Dark Green and Pink are some of my favorites (especially with black).  I hope you like it!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

7 Wonderful Comment(s):

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very cute, love the great paper!

Celeste said...

Oh wow sooooo pretty

Besthobbyeva said...

I love it! Great job. Your friend will love it! I am loving the ladybug!!

Coach fans said...

I sure do like that edge punch!

Georgiana

Emily said...

Adorable! Love the background paper :)

Ladybug said...

That is just toooo stinkin' cute!
TFS! :-)

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

awww....how cute! i love the big little lady bug on there! very sweet!