Friday, February 18, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays DT Post

Hello my friends!!!  I'm so glad you are here!!!!  This week on Flaunt it Fridays we have a fun challenge this week.  This week the challenge is to use the Forever Young cartridge.  The cut is Model 1, Emblem (Silhouette feature).  Unfortunately, I do not own Forever Young, but that's not a big deal (even though I really, REALLY wish I had this one).  You can use a similar cut.  I ended up using Gypsy Wandering for the cut.  It's very similar, so I thought it would work perfectly! :)


The silhouette was cut at 3.  I used non-brand Stickles to glitter it up. :)  The background paper is from DCWV Linen closet (awesome stack)!!  I've never made a tag before and Heaven help me try to make it look 'vintage'.  I love the vintage look, but I just can't seem to get it right.  I'm still happy with how it turned out. :)  The corners with the flowers are from Home Accents, but I can't remember what size they were cut at (sorry).  I tried doodling/stitching a little more too.  Obviously I'm still learning.  Like I said - I'm still happy with how it turned out. :)

We'd love to see what you create for FIF!!!!!  Make sure you stop by Flaunt it Fridays to see what the other DT members have created; you'll be amazed at the talent!!!! :)

Thanks again for stopping by!!!  I'm so glad you did!!

8 Wonderful Comment(s):

Celeste said...

Your tag is absolutely beautiful.... I love it.

Besthobbyeva said...

This is beautiful. I love your paper choice, perfect!! Great job!

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

You did a wonderful job! I love this tag. I am soooooo bad at making things look "vintage" they always come out looking just dirty! lol Your tag looks perfect! TFS

Rhonda Emery said...

very pretty I love the way you did this. so glad your back missed you. hugs

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

so so very pretty!

lovescrapreflect said...

to cute calebwmartin@yahoo.com

GreenScrap said...

That is really sweet!! Is a detail from them to plan their daddy a surprise!! So cute!! Cute projects!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

flowerdisco said...

i love tags and your is beautiful, tfs!