Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Scratch Tickets - update

Hi everyone!!!  I just wanted to let you know I sent an e-mail out to everyone that gave me their e-mail for the PDF.  If you haven't received it, please let me know!!!!!  I want to make sure everyone that wanted it, gets it!!! :)

I got thinking about other scratch tickets you can make and I think I'm going to make a few for my hubby (although they will be PG-13 rated).  I'd be happy to share these with anyone as well.  I'll post what they look like when I'm done with them. 

Like I said - If you haven't received the children's scratch tickets, please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks again for all of the sweet comments!! :)

4 Wonderful Comment(s):

TheScrapbookgirl at CricutConfessions said...

I have never seen this idea before! It is really fantastic and I love your valentines!

Thanks for stopping by One By One the Flamingos are Stealing My Sanity today!

Janice
www.cricutconfessions.com

Kel said...

Well that is the cutest thing ever. I scrolled down because I didn't know what you were talking about and it is super clever!!

Theresa said...

Got my email this morning..Hoping to try making them this weekend...still think this is one the cutest ideas I've seen. thanks again.
firelass51@aol.com

Janis said...

I didn't get the email.... please send again to northrose@slowar.com. Thanks! :) Janis