Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yucky!! Sorry!!!

I'm so sorry to all of my friends!!!  I've been very sick for the last week; and haven't had a chance to visit!  I've only been able to craft a few things.  I'm feeling better and I am hoping to craft a little tomorrow.  Thanks for all of the sweet comments!!!!!!!!!  I hope to post something crafty soon!!! :)

9 Wonderful Comment(s):

Rhonda Emery said...

I was wondering where you have been. I thought maybe you had really busy. sorry to hear you do not feel well. hope you get well soon. all your friends will be here when you return. hugs.

JustYolie said...

I hope you get better soon.

Melissa said...

Feel better Celeste!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Get better soon girl!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

feel better soon! nothing like caughing and sneezing all over your projects! lol

Kel said...

Take some time for you and get better.. so important to stay heatlhy. I mean one cannot shop the craft stores will feeling under the weather.. LOL. Get well soon :)

girlia said...

Feel better soon

Besthobbyeva said...

Aww, feel better soon! Not easy being sick!!!

scrapperbecka said...

Hi Cheleste I hop you are feeling better soon. I have a surprise for you on my blog