Saturday, March 26, 2011

Decorative Tiles

 I've mentioned before that for my MIL's family reunion they have an auction to earn money for the next year.  They ask people to bring items to auction off; so to help the cause I've made a few decorative tiles.  These are 12 x 12 tiles with vinyl lettering.  I can't remember what size or what cart they are from.  I just wanted to share. :)


Thanks so much for stopping by!!! :)

8 Wonderful Comment(s):

Melissa said...

OMG! I LOVE the "My house was clean yesterday..." one!!! lol That should be the motto I live by! I am so going to tile lift that one! hee hee Good luck with the family reunion auction and have fun!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Kim said...

What a great idea to have an auction to offset expenses for reunions!! Love what you came up with:)
~Kim

Rhonda Emery said...

oh these are so cute and a great idea you did a great job on these. hugs

needingJesusdaily said...

Absolutely love the tiles. The bids will role in on these. Great job.
Sherry
needingJesusdaily@hotmail.com

teachU14 said...

These are FANTASTIC!!! I love 'em. Good luck on raising some $.

Carrie K said...

I am definitely lifting the My house was clean yesterday one!! Love it!!!

Besthobbyeva said...

Adorable! I love them both, too funny, too bad you missed it! It is soo true!! These are great!!

Laurie

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I love these!! The clean house one is my favorite... I might have to make one of those for my son's school auction! :)

Keep up the wonderful projects!!

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com