Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Non-Cricut Scraps Cards

I spent some time at my in-laws house lately.  My dear MIL has been scrapbooking for years and had a lot of stickers and borders and other things she wanted to use up.  Of course, I told her I would help her make some cards.  So here are some cards made without a Cricut or anything, just from scraps.  Sorry - I won't be able to tell you what any of the brands are. :)



I hope you are able to craft a little today (maybe even use some of those scraps)!! :)  Have fun!!!!!!

8 Wonderful Comment(s):

Jenifer said...

I love that you were able to help your MIL with her cards...And that you were so creative with scraps! That's awesome!

Jen

Rhonda Emery said...

very great job bet your mil loved all the help.

girlia said...

nice job.

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Lovely cards!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are great! Nice way to use up scraps!

teachU14 said...

Great way to use up your scraps! I need someone to help me use up all of mine too :)

Staying Crafty said...

Cute stuff! I really am trying to widdle down my own stash as well this year :)

Besthobbyeva said...

It is so awesome to know we don't have to turn to our Cricuts for everything (sorry Cricut)! These cards came out awesome! I love them. You ladies did a great job!

Laurie