Friday, March 4, 2011

Flaunt it Fridays DT Post

I LOVE FIF!!!!  These are so much fun; and always such a challenge (in a good way).  This week at Flaunt It Fridays the challenge is to use the little ballerina dancer on Twinkle Toes.  She is adorable, but unfortunately I don't have the Twinkle Toes cart.  In place of the dancer I used my trusty Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge with the little dancer. 

Isn't she cute?!  She was cut out at 3.  I used a PK Princess face for her (of course) and just used colored pencils to brighten up her cheeks and lips. :)  I added a bit of bling to her waist (because everyone needs bling). :)  The word 'Dance' was cut from Ashlyn's Alphabet cartridge at 1.  The rest of the phrase was printed off on my computer.  The phrase is one that my family and I live by.  We dance while we do chores and we really love to dance for fun too (anyone else play 'Just Dance 2' on the Wii?)!  I used my Crop-o-dile to punch holes and add the eyelets that the ribbon went through.  Like most times, I can't remember where the background paper came from (sorry).

Make sure you stop by Flaunt It Fridays to see what the other DT members have created.  We'd love to see what you make for the challenge so make sure you link it up!!! 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, and make sure you DANCE like no one is looking!!!! :)

10 Wonderful Comment(s):

girlia said...

Celeste, this is really cute.

Carol said...

Too cute! TFS

Rhonda Emery said...

so cute what a pretty little doll.

Besthobbyeva said...

So adorable. Love, love your sentiment, it is awesome!

Laurie

Coach fans said...

She looks like she is a great dancer. The only way I dance is if no one is looking! The kids always laugh at my moves. :)

Georgiana

Raven B said...

This is so cute girl!!!
Hugs,
Raven

Maria Elena said...

Hi Celeste, What a pretty nice blog you have...I love your artwork, I'm your newest follower, I'm so glad to join you at Abby DT.
You can add me as a Friend in Facebook at:
Manualidades De Mary Morales
my blog is:
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Have a great Nite ;-)
Maria Elena.-

Staying Crafty said...

This is wonderful!

*Star said...

That is so super cute!! Tfs and have a great day. :)

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

This is so cute! Love that sentiment!