Thursday, March 3, 2011

Snappy Birthday Pampa!!!!

Hi Friends!  I hope everyone is doing well!! :)  This card was made for my Dad's Birthday. 
  Sorry about the shine, it is very shiny paper and I just couldn't get the light to work with me. :)

My little ones wanted to help make a card for 'Pampa' (and of course, I let them).  My son picked out the crab (because, according to my son,  Grandpa likes red just like he does).  My daughter picked out the blue and brown paper (because it's pretty).  My son started asking what my Cuttlebug does (even though he's used it several times); so we decided to send some brown through it to make sand and add dimension. :)  My daughter wanted to make the whole crab sparkle with Stickles, but I convinced her to just do the cheeks.  The crab is from Create a Critter and was cut at 3.5 (I think) and the stamped phrase is from My Pink Stamper (love these stamps!!!)

I'm so glad you took the time to stop by!!! :)

7 Wonderful Comment(s):

Besthobbyeva said...

So cute, I love when the kids help. They are going to be so excited to give it to your Dad. I am sure he will love it!

You all did a great job!!

Laurie

Staying Crafty said...

Adorable!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

how very very cute!
-paula

Pammejo said...

Very, very cute. Just became a follower.

http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
pammejo1@yahoo.com

girlia said...

very nice

Monica Flores said...

This card is super cute!!! Thanks so much for stopping by Celeste, I am super excited to be joining you ladies at FIF!! YAY

Coach fans said...

I do like how those embossed dots look like sand. The kids did a great job working together.

Georgiana